UNIVERSAL MARIMBA COMPOSITION COMPETITION APPLICATION 2020
- The competition is open to all composers of all nationalities and ages. There is no age limit!
- The competitor can send in maximum one work for each discipline:
- MARIMBA SOLO
- MARIMBA CHAMBER MUSIC (from duo up to quintet formation- all instrumental combinations allowed, min. 1 main marimba part required)
- MARIMBA ENSEMBLE (small to large marimba ensemble)
- MARIMBA CONCERTO (marimba solo with small to large orchestra (string-, wind-, symphonic) Orchestra piano reduction is required!
- Extra tape is allowed!
- The entry fee is 60 Euro NET / a work and should be paid by bank transfer to Marimba Projects vzw before the deadline (date of bank transfer to be received by May 1st, 2020). Bank checks are not allowed.
Branch - Argenta Bank NV / Accountholder: Marimba-Projects vzw
Address Marimba Projects vzw: B.Heymansplein 7, 3581 Beverlo-Belgium
Address Bank: B.Heymansplein 6, 3581 Beverlo-Belgium
Outside Europe: routing Bank - ING BELGIUM / routing number: BBRUBEBBXXX
Transfer reference: registration number candidate + UCCB 2020 + Composer’s name
Please notice that the application is only valid if you send all materials (post mark and email to be received by May 1st, 2020).
1. The signed application form.
2. A copy of current passport or identity card.
3. One high quality headshot photo.
4. A short curriculum vitae in English.
2. A copy of the bank receipt documenting the application fee.
3. An enclosed envelop with all required materials (see regulations).
The entry fee is non-refundable regardless the outcome of the competition.
Registration number: your registration number will be informed after we received your application form. It is required to indicate on all further communications your competition registration number and to inform us any
changes of your contact address and/or Email address. Your application can be cancelled in case the organization is not able to reach you due to occurring changes.